Thinking of starting a new relationship this holiday season? Keep an eye out for your date throwing these at you on the first night out:
According to a new survey, three out of four men admit that they've lied on a first date to impress the woman they're with. Here are the four most popular lies:
#1.) Two in three guys have lied about how much money they make.
#2.) More than half have lied about their career prospects, to make themselves sound better at their job than they really are.
#3.) About the same number . . . just over half . . . have lied about hobbies and interests and told a woman what they thought she'd want to hear.
--A lot of men pretend they don't watch as much sports as they really do . . . and they also act like they love animals..
#4.) One in three guys have also lied about their relationship status. 2% have hidden the fact they were divorced, and 1% didn't mention they had kids.
Ladies - got a man? Yea. Don't do this stuff on his FB page. K thanks.
1. Write “Miss you,” “Love you,” or any overly sentimental catchphrases.
2. Post a whole album of just the two of you in yawn-worthy circumstances.
3. Immediately connect with him on LinkedIn, follow him on Twitter, FourSquare and Instagram, and add him on Klout.
4. Write “Thanks for last night/weekend,” followed by any emoticon, especially a wink.
5. Add all of his female friends to your network.
6. Make date night plans.
In a recent ad about equal rights in marriage, this little video surfaced. Watch out, ladies:
Heads up for NSFW language in both videos below
OH, and gay men will marry your Girlfriends, guys. So we're not safe either. Dammit!