First off - SO glad I'm married so I don't have to deal with the nastiness that is most breakups...
Check this out - and let me know in the comments - have you used any of these?
1. I’m not ready for a commitment.
2. This is going too fast for me.
3. You don’t make enough money.
4. You’re not mature enough.
5. I need to concentrate on my career.
6. I don’t like your family/friends.
7. It’s just not working.
8. We’re not going to get married, so what’s the point?
9. We haven’t got enough in common.
10. I don’t trust you.
1. It’s just not working.
2. I met someone else.
3. I’m not attracted to you anymore.
4. We’ve lost the sexual spark.
5. It’s not you, it’s me.
6. I need to concentrate on my career.
7. We want different things.
8. I don’t want to see you anymore.
9. I’m not ready for a commitment yet.
10. We haven’t got enough in common.